Hello Blog Land!!
I'm back and I'm married!
We flew in Sunday night, and I flew out Monday morning for work in Orlando, Florida. This is the first chance I've had to even get on the internet not from a Blackberry. I promise to post pictures and in depth posts soon. The wedding was amazing and I cannot thank my parents and the Howells enough for everything they did to make it so wonderful. It meant so much to have all of our friends and family there. When the people you love the most are all under one roof it is the best feeling.
Turks and Caicos (and the Gansevoort) was the best place on earth, we had a blast and have so many fun pictures and stories to share! I asked John if he missed the omelet bar this morning, because I sure as heck do.
Mom's surgery was also on Monday morning and she is doing fabulous and her pathology reports are clear. No cancer! God is good and we thank you for all the prayers.
I'll be back soon!
-Mrs. Howell ;)
1 comment:
Welcome home MRS and best wishes!!! Xoxo-BLC
Post a Comment