Yayyyy you are married! I started Dragon Tattoo, and gave up. I did however, just read The Road, by the guy who wrote All The Pretty Horses, and I read it all in a day and a half. Couldn't put it down. I might have to give Dragon another shot!!
So crazy... I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well!! I just started it yesterday though. Great minds...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yayyyy you are married! I started Dragon Tattoo, and gave up. I did however, just read The Road, by the guy who wrote All The Pretty Horses, and I read it all in a day and a half. Couldn't put it down. I might have to give Dragon another shot!!
So crazy... I am reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo as well!! I just started it yesterday though.
Great minds...
Post a Comment