Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Muggy Mondays

This has nothing to do with anything at all--but I get Martha Stewart Living magazine--and I just wonder if anyone else ever gets overwhelmed when they read "Martha's Calendar?"  I mean, seriously, who devotes time to specifically rotating their lampshades?  I feel inadequate everytime I read her calendar, and worry that I will not ever care to shift around my lampshades.  What kind of wife will that make me?  


I told John sometimes Brittany makes several dishes on Sundays and freezes them.  That's organization and planning ahead there!  John asked me yesterday how many casseroles I was making that night.  I rolled my eyes at him.  So to prove I'm no slacker, I made a big batch of green bean/corn salad for the week.  John got a little grossed out when I added half a jar a mayonnaise.  Gotta start somewhere, right?  I ate some at lunch and I think I did pretty durn good stirring that stuff up!

John and I unpacked my last box yesterday!  I actually feel like I live there now.  If only the mailman would deliver my US Weekly on time.
  

2 comments:

Brittany Bain Stegall said...

haha. you remember the most random things. it is your birthday week and that makes me happy!

Lacey said...

I know!! 25 bay-bee!!