Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I love Harry Potter, taco soup, art and christmas cards



PUMPED for the new Harry Potter movie this weekend!  Hopefully John will be my hot date Sunday afternoon.  I always say I want to do a midnight showing...but I never do.  Anyone going tonight?




THROWDOWN with Bobby Flay at PW's ranch.  I gathered with Deidra, Ashley Grace, and Margaret last night to watch it.  We basically freaked out the entire time.  I took pictures, and I left my camera at Dee's.  SO I'll put those up later.


I made PW's Olive Cheese Bread, but without the olives, for us girls to snack.  I know--Olive bread with no olives.  I substituted mine with onion, red bell pepper, and jalapenos.  AWESOMENESS and not for anyone on a diet.


I also prepared Jessica's taco soup before watching PW/Bobby Flay.  The only thing extra I added was jalapeno.  I try to feed John, especially since he rocks it on breakfast every morning.  I am pretty spoiled--how many gals get Eggs Benedict on a week day morning?

I'm painting again, back in art for the next few weeks.  ART SHOW at BETH BRADLEY's is DECEMBER 10.  I did a pair of smaller paintings of two girls on bikes--they would be super cute framed in a little girl's room.  I'm going to post pictures soon and attempt some online sales--I need some Christmas outlet mall shopping money!

In my last bit of rambling news, I made my first "Howell" Christmas card on Shutterfly yesterday.  This makes me feel very wifey, techy, and productive.  Complete with stickered address labels.  Point "ME."  If you get one, it means you are really popular.


Bye for now.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I have a question... I haven't seen anything from the ginger bread pan...