Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

And the weekend begins...

Sometime today between noon and 2pm.  Let's hope for a more noon-ish kick off.


Sorry for no Lacey & John story yesterday, I was swamped at work.

If you need to know what kind of place my mind is in-I put clothes in the dryer and then started the wash.  John said, "Excuse me, why is there water in the washer and no clothes?"  I don't know man, you tell me.

I've packed my suitcase with every cute or new-ish thing I own.  I could for sure pull out half out it.

I cut my finger on a razor blade.

I FINALLY slept in my teeth whitener!  If you can't be skinny--be tan and have white teeth.  Lacey's life advice, do with it what you may.


Let's hope the poor, tired bride-to-be can manage to get a mani/pedi sometime between now and Saturday.

I've been run so ragged this week I have not even had to time to think about the fact I'm getting married in two days.  My rehearsal dinner is tomorrow...


Weird.


Let me think about this:

WHOO HOO! Getting married!


I told John if NOTHING else, let's get out of Birmingham today with our passports and wedding bands.  Those are the most VIP and if we forget anything else--thank God we pass 3 Wal Marts on the drive home.

3 comments:

KatiePerk said...

Hooray!Best wishes for a fabulous day weekend!

Erin said...

relax, smile, & enjoy your weekend. dont stress out, & take a moment to look around to remember the moments, it will fly by. CONGRATULATIONS to yall & i cant wait to see picures!

Lindsay said...

Hope it went great! Can't wait to hear all about your wedding and honeymoon!